01 February 2023 – Cagayan de Oro City. February is Civil Registration Month per Presidential Proclamation No. 682. This year, the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) spearheads the 33rd Civil Registration Month celebration with the theme: “PSA @ 10: Providing Efficient and Effective Civil Registration and Vital Statistics through Digital Transformation”.
This annual celebration is relevant as PSA continuously advocates and supports the improvement of the country’s Civil Registration and Vital Statistics, and to remind Filipinos of their duty to register vital events in their life such as births, marriages, and deaths, as well as decrees, legal instruments, and judicial orders affecting their civil status.
PSA – Regional Statistical Services Office 10, Provincial Statistical Offices and Local Civil Registry Offices in Region X will conduct various activities for the month-long celebration.
The following are the activities to be conducted by PSA RSSO 10:
· Hanging of Streamer
· Display of Civil Registration Month Photo Booth
· Lectures and trainings for City/Municipal Civil Registrars and Staff, and PSA employees
· Holy Mass
· Civil Registration Quiz for PSA Clients
· Civil Registration Quiz for the Select School
· Online Civil Registration Quiz for PSA Employees
· Infographics Contest
· Essay Writing Contest
· Slogan and Poster-Making Contest
· Information Drive
· 2nd Regional Convention on Civil Registration and Vital Statistics
· Participation to Kasalan ng Bayan
· Knowledge Sharing on Civil Registration Laws and Memoranda
· Consultation for PSA employees on civil registration concerns
For updates and queries, visit PSA RSSO 10’s official website at http://rsso10.psa.gov.ph, or contact us thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile number 0917-821-9152.