CAMP EVANGELISTA, Cagayan De Oro City – Eleven survivors of the C130 mishap in Patikul, Sulu were evacuated to the army hospital here, the Division of Public Affairs Office (DPAO), announced Wednesday.
DPAO Chief Maj. Francisco P. Garello, Je., said that the survivors, all of them from Northern Mindanao, were flown in Monday in response to their requesrs to be closer to their families.
The survivors, now confined in the army station hospital here were identifed as;
1. Pvt Reque Mambabao PA – Bukidnon
2. Pvt Renato B Tejares PA – Kipalo, Kapatagan , Lanao Del Norte
3. Pvt Christian Joshua Pacal PA
4. Pvt Jeason Mark S Balondo PA – Margosatubig, Zamboanga Dels Sur
5. Pvt Jonel B Lagulay PA – Esperanza, Agusan del Sur
6. Pvt Christian C Martorillas PA -Purok Pag asa Salawagan Quezon Bukidnon
7. Pvt Olan W Acolentava PA – Lamirande Crest, Lumbia CDO
8. Pvt Rodiel S Morales PA – Zone 8 Patag CDO
9. Pvt Jon Klien D Gaid PA – Poblacion, Gitagum, Misamis Oriental
10. Pfc Kristopher Bulat-ag PA – Cagayan de Oro City
11. Alfran B Buna PA –Zone 6, Quibonbon, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental.
The eleven injured personnel requested for evacuation to the Army Station Hospital here so their families could assist and take care of them while they continue to recuperate from their injuries.
Privates Tejares and Pacal expressed gratitude to all who came to their rescue when the C130 cargo plane went down in Sulu.
The injured milktary personnel were transported by a Philippine Air Force FOKKER aircraft from Zamboanga City to Lumbia Airport, Cagayan de Oro City.
To recall, the C130 military aircraft carrying 96 Airforce and Army personnel crashed in Patikul, Sulu on July 04, 2021 killing 50 Air Force and Army personnel while 46 Army personnel survived. -0-