EL Salvador City, Misamis Oriental–Armed with a search warrant, police authorities arrested a drug pusher and confiscated illegal drugs worth P400,000.
Police Major Patrick Baja Dalangin of El Salvador city Police Station identified the suspect as a certain Adrian Domenisi Gaid, a resident of purok 6, Barangay Molugan this city.
The 38-year-old Gaid, said Dalangin, was arrested by virtue of the search warrant issued by Municipal Trial Court Judge Isagani N. Ravidas of Alubijid, Misamis Oriental.
He said the suspect was arrested in coordination with the Philipine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA).
He said the arrest of the suspect has resulted to the confiscation of the following items:
* Four pieces of big sachet transparent cellophane containing white crystalline substance with estimated weight of 59 grams worth P401,000.
* Seven pieces small sachet transparent cellophane containing white crystalline with estimated weight of one gram worth P6,000.
* One piece of Sunscreen Gel Cream plastic color white and pink combination.
* One piece Baobab body butter plastic.
* One piece disposable lighter color red>
* One piece drinking straw color blue.
* Seven pieces foil strips.
* Three pieces live ammunitions.
Aside from drug userm Dalangin said the suspect is also peddling illegal drugs.
The suspect is now facing charges in court for violation of Republic Act 9165 otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.