Kawasaki Motors Philippines Corp. recently announced the lucky 10 riders who will be competing in the first motorcycle-centered, digital reality show – the Rouser Dare Venture! The Rouser Dare venture is the only online reality show in the Philippines which gathers riders from all backgrounds to participate in several adventurous tasks that will showcase the Rouser’s endurance and power.
Present during the official reveal are the executives of KMPC; headed its President and Chairman of the Board, Mr. Hisashi Nishizawa; together with Bajaj Auto Limited’s Country Manager for the Philippines Mr. Krishanu Sarkar.
The 10 specially selected riders will travel to Pampanga and will battle it out in a series of challenges that are designed to push our riders to their limit both physically and mentally, and will test their skills as riders on the Rouser NS160. At the end of every webisode, 1 to 2 contestants will be eliminated. The last rider standing will win PHP 100,000, one (1) Rouser NS160, and will have the honor to be declared as the Grand Dare Venture Winner!
The Rouser Dare Venture officially airs on the Rouser Philippines Youtube and Facebook Pages on Summer of 2019.
Official List of Rouser Dareventure’s Top 10 Riders
1. Ryan Tiatco: Metro Manila
2. Mark Benosa: Taguig City, Metro Manila
3. Rabby Dayrit: Quezon City
4. Teodulo Lorca III: Las Pinas city
5. Mharjorie Andres: Quirino, Isabela
6. Archie Templado: Batangas City
7. Cristina Aspan: Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
8. Russell Ban: Roxas City Capiz
9. Henry Philip Malaton IIIL Cagayan de oro City
10. Marcenito Pableo: Tagum City, Davao del Norte
Receive email updates from Mindanao Daily News.